Warranty and Refund Information
The warranty covers:
- The Warranty covers the failure of the product resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 3 months from the date of purchase.
- The unit is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manual, technical specifications and due to failed internal components.
- The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality such as bulbs, filters, hoses, gaskets due to their natural wear and tear.
- The defective parts revealed during the Warranty period shall be replaced free of charge exclusively by the A.S. Bryden Service Centre.
- After the details are provided by the Warranty Beneficiary, the A.S. Bryden Service Centre will inform whether the product can be repaired at the current location or needs to be delivered to the Service Centre for in-house repairs.
The warranty does not cover:
- Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device;
- Damages caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lightning or other natural disasters, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage, defective supply materials or other external factors;
- The product that has been tampered with by the Warranty Beneficiary or any other person including reconfiguration, repair, willful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments;
- Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge;
- Any food, product or medicine loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures;
- The removal and reinstallation of the appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with the Manufacturer’s published installation instructions;
- Discoloration, rust, and oxidation of surfaces is not covered under warranty.
A.S. Byrden Service Centre reserves the right to charge the Warranty Beneficiary with the costs of service, transportation, and parts if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Warranty or the device has not been proven defective.
If the product cannot be repaired due to non-availability of parts, internal failure or any reason found by the A.S. Bryden Service Centre that makes the product unfit for use or partially operational; a full refund will be provided to the Purchaser.
Transportation, and any other costs will not be reimbursed.
For more information please contact 674-9191 ext. 1566-69